What are Cookies?
Cookies are a harmless log of your activities online. Cookies are commonly used for a variety of different purposes ranging from the previous websites you have visited to the amount of time which you spent browsing certain sites. Cookies act as a type of “digital footprint” which allows web analysts to determine which aspects of a site were most useful to a customer and therefore improve their experience.
Cookies do not give analysts access to any sensitive or information about individuals such as address, postcode and financial information.
How does Avantloader.co.uk use cookie information?
Cookies are used on the Avantloader.co.uk website in order to improve the user experience and add further functionality to this web page. No sensitive information will be gathered through these cookies and the data that is collected will not be passed on or sold to any 3rd party. All of the gathered information will be used to improve user experience and functionality to our web pages.
- wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_ These cookies are set by WordPress and are used for indication and identification of the logged in users. These are session cookies
- wordpress-test-cookie WordPress sets this cookie when a user navigates to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether user’s web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies. This is a session cookie.
- wp-settings-, wp-settings-time These cookies are set by WordPress. They are used to customize user’s view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface. These cookies have no impact on user experience and do not store any personal information. They contain some information about user’s general geographic location. These cookies are persistent and expire in 1 year.
- viewed_cookie_policy This cookie is used to record if a visitor has seen the cookie notification bar.
Third Party Cookies:
- Gravatar (is-logged-in) This third-party cookie is set by https://en.gravatar.com/
- Google Analytics Cookies (_ga, _gid) These third-party cookies are placed by Google Analytics. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
We include content from other websites, such as Google. Please be aware that additional cookies and similar technologies may be placed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet device from these other websites. We’re not responsible for these so please check the privacy and cookie policies of the social media networks you use for full details of what they do.